- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise illegal;
- is threatening, abusive or disruptive to The Jewish Week or other users (including without limitation repetitive, meaningless or harassing messages, personal attacks, etc.);
- abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, region, disability, etc.
- infringes any party's intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights and trademarks;
- uses another person’s name or impersonates another, or that uses a fake or alternative identity to post User-Generated Content that is misleading or is for a deceptive purpose;
- violates any applicable law, or violates any party's rights;
- contains any software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, "worms" or constitutes any form of "spam" or other communication in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act); or
- promotes, offers or advertises any products or services or solicits any funds or consideration except with respect to those goods or services that appear in the “Classified” Section of the Website.
“Re: Copyright Violation” in the subject line header of the email.