In the wake of January’s elections, The Jewish Week looks at changes sweeping through Israeli society—from the halls of the Knesset to the classroom to the Western Wall. A 40-page special report.
Inside This Special Section
- Can Inclusive Candidate Be Elected Chief Rabbi?
- Can Real Religious Pluralism Take Hold?
- Middle Class Rising?
- The ‘Perplexed’ Turn To The Talmud
- Welcome To The ‘Feminist Revolution’
- Chasing The Ivies In Kiryat Moriah
- ‘The Time Has Come To Re-appropriate What Is Ours’
- Chipping Away At The Orthodox Monopoly
- The MK As Bridge Builder
The Jewish Week feels comments create a valuable conversation and wants to feature your thoughts on our website. To make everyone feel welcome, we won't publish comments that are profane, irrelevant, promotional or make personal attacks.