Israel Now May 2013
In the wake of January’s elections, The Jewish Week looks at changes sweeping through Israeli society—from the halls of the Knesset to the classroom to the Western Wall. A 40-page special report.
Inside This Special Section
- Can Inclusive Candidate Be Elected Chief Rabbi?
- Can Real Religious Pluralism Take Hold?
- Middle Class Rising?
- The ‘Perplexed’ Turn To The Talmud
- Welcome To The ‘Feminist Revolution’
- Chasing The Ivies In Kiryat Moriah
- ‘The Time Has Come To Re-appropriate What Is Ours’
- Chipping Away At The Orthodox Monopoly
- The MK As Bridge Builder