Heights Of Learning:
The tuition crisis and “blended” learning updates, Rockland’s new/old day school,
the new-look Hebrew school, and an exclusive interview with Israel’s education minister.
Inside This Special Section
- Rockland Gets A New/Old Day School
- New Developments In The Classroom And Beyond
- Forging Their Own ‘New Connection’
- Schechter Student ‘Merits’ Attention
- Helping Day Schools Build For The Future
- Getting Israel Back On Track
- Send In The Clowns — To The Hospital
- Today’s Complementary Ed Is Not Your Father’s Hebrew School
- Finding A Jewish School For My Multiracial Child
The Jewish Week feels comments create a valuable conversation and wants to feature your thoughts on our website. To make everyone feel welcome, we won't publish comments that are profane, irrelevant, promotional or make personal attacks.