A little post-holidays humor. (Very little, some would say.)
Top 10 Signs You've Spent Too Much Time In Shul
10. Show up to work with tallis on.
9. Before opening garage door, a voice in your head says “chai dollar psichin …”
8. Punctuate coworkers' presentations with “baruch hu baruch shemo”
7. Mistakenly hand train conductor a dollar for the pushka.
6. Instinctively start counting people when you enter room.
THE JEWISH WEEK
1501 BROADWAY, SUITE 505
NEW YORK, NY 10036
Telephone: (212) 921-7822
Fax: (212) 921-8420
The Galloping Gaul Of Kosher Wine; The Wine From A Little Town Called Hope; From Tuscany With Body; Kosher Wine Down Under And Out West
Fall Journeys: Down By The River In San Antonio, Sacred Music In Jerusalem And More.
Affirming Life, Right To The End; Jewish Renewal Founder’s Spiritual Roadmap; Starting Late, But Not Too Late; Staying Young, With Cello; As Jewish Boomers Retire, Is South Florida Losing Its Appeal?