Facebook announced Monday that it has appointed Adi Soffer-Teeni as the company’s CEO in Israel.
The current executive chairman of the grammar and spell-checking program Ginger Software, Soffer-Teeni will head Facebook’s commercial operations in Israel and help clients and agencies develop their marketing strategies at the social network. She will focus on building up the company’s team at its Ramat Gan offices, and will work closely with Facebook’s Israeli team in Dublin.
“I am very excited to join Facebook and lead the company’s development in Israel. Millions of people in Israel use our services daily, connect with one another and share what’s important to them,” said Soffer-Teeni, 42.
Related Recommended Reading
- Refaeli And Israeli Businessman Adi Ezra Reportedly Engaged
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets As Concern Over Sinai Grows
- Peres Launches Facebook Page At Company Headquarters
- L.I. Teen Arrested For Bomb Threat Against His Yeshiva; Released On $50G Bail
- 'With My Besties At Auschwitz:' Irreverence Or Defiance?
Get The Jewish Week Newsletter
The Jewish Week feels comments create a valuable conversation and wants to feature your thoughts on our website. To make everyone feel welcome, we won't publish comments that are profane, irrelevant, promotional or make personal attacks.