A little post-holidays humor. (Very little, some would say.)
Top 10 Signs You've Spent Too Much Time In Shul
10. Show up to work with tallis on.
9. Before opening garage door, a voice in your head says “chai dollar psichin …”
8. Punctuate coworkers' presentations with “baruch hu baruch shemo”
7. Mistakenly hand train conductor a dollar for the pushka.
6. Instinctively start counting people when you enter room.
THE JEWISH WEEK
1501 BROADWAY, SUITE 505
NEW YORK, NY 10036
Telephone: (212) 921-7822
Fax: (212) 921-8420
The medium-rich work of Jack Goldstein.
The making of the nuanced ‘The Attack,’ with a crew of Israelis and Palestinians, gave Ziad Doueiri a new view of the Jewish state.
Learn the "Top 18" Kosher white, red and Israeli Wines, Read about the American kosher wine scene, Israeli wines and much more
Tourism booming in the Negev, that first teen roots journey, driving in Israel (really!), and more.