Okay, you miscalculated, and you have a few extra boxes of Passover matzah cluttering your cupboard. Maybe a few dozen.
And let's face it: if you have to choke down another bite of matzah, you're going to hurl. So what to do with the leftovers?
We asked Jewish Week blogger Rabbi Jason Miller, and he offered these "helpful" suggestions - tongue firmly in cheek, maybe stuck there by all the matzah goo:
- Give it to a blind person to read
- Crumble, add water and fill in the cracks in the sidewalk
- Use it as packing material
- How about playing catch with a square Frisbee?
- Crumble up for Shavuot Blintz topping
The Jewish Week feels comments create a valuable conversation and wants to feature your thoughts on our website. To make everyone feel welcome, we won't publish comments that are profane, irrelevant, promotional or make personal attacks.