A little post-holidays humor. (Very little, some would say.)
Top 10 Signs You've Spent Too Much Time In Shul
10. Show up to work with tallis on.
9. Before opening garage door, a voice in your head says “chai dollar psichin …”
8. Punctuate coworkers' presentations with “baruch hu baruch shemo”
7. Mistakenly hand train conductor a dollar for the pushka.
6. Instinctively start counting people when you enter room.
5. Absolutely nothing left to talk about with people who sat near you during Yom Tov.
4. Craving herring, scotch and sponge cake for breakfast.
3. Saying "yasher koach" way too often and out of context.
2. Dry cleaning tab from suits, dresses, kittel and tallis higher than October electric bill.
1. Wake up singing verses from Hallel.
Related & Recommended
The Jewish Week feels comments create a valuable conversation and wants to feature your thoughts on our website. To make everyone feel welcome, we won't publish comments that are profane, irrelevant, promotional or make personal attacks.