- All orders are accepted subject to the provisions of this rate card. The publisher will not be bound by any condition on a contract, insertion order or copy instructions (whether printed or not) other than those set forth in this rate card unless specifically agreed upon in writing by the Publisher.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to Publisher's approval. The Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, or copy instructions (whether printed or not) other than those set forth in this rate card unless specifically agreed upon in writing by the Publisher.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to Publisher's approval. The Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time without cause.
- Any advertisement simulation of The Jewish Week's editorial matter in appearance or style, which is not immediately identifiable as advertising, is not acceptable. Publiser reserves the right to insert the word "advertisement" above or below any copy.
- The Publisher shall not be liable for any error in key numbers or in an advertisers index. The Publishers liability for any other error will not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the error.
- The Publisher shall not be liable for damages if, for any reason, he fails to publish an advertisement, or for any error in the advertisement.
- When acceptable copy has not been furnished when due, Publisher maintains the right to repeat the most recent advertisement or to charge for the space reserved.
- In the event of non-payment, Publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or it ad agency liable for payment.
- In no event will refunds, adjustments or make-goods be made because of position.
- The Publisher reserves the right to charge advertisers for what it considers excessive production requirements.
Agency Commission & Terms
Agency Commission: A 15% commission is earned on the space rate to recognized advertising agencies. Agencies earn this commission by submitting completed camera ready ads. Publisher-set ads, production charges, color charges and classified ads are non-commissionable. Terms: 30 days form invoice date. Rate Change: Notification of changes in rates will be made at least 30 days prior to closing date of issue for which change is in effect. A contract advertiser's rate then is adjusted to the new contract rate.
When available, at a 10% premium charge. This charge is based on total gross ad insertion cost. Specific page numbers are not sold in advance of issue. If the special position cannot be accommodated this charge is removed from the invoice, but the cost for the ad space is still the financial responsibility of the advertiser. Every effort will be made to inform the advertiser of the prior to publicatio
Advertising Section Menu
Special Initiatives and Advertising